PixelZ: Zombie Wars
A downloadable game for Windows
PixelZ Zombie Wars is an arcade game of waves of zombies and has a look inspired by the games of the 80s / 90s. During the game you must face rounds of zombies with or without your friends.
PixelZ Zombie Wars is a spin off of PixelZ. Made by the same creators in 20 days, 15 for the gameplay and 5 for the implementation of multiplayer.
PZW has inspirations in 80's / 90's games and BoxHead in the multiplayer on waves of enemies.
LAN / Local Coop with crossplay with mobile! Play with your friends on the platform you want and wherever you want.
Implements to be made before launch:
- Animations for each equipped weapon. (Sprites already ready, missing implementation)
- All the audios synchronized in the MP. (So far only the bite of the Zombie)
- Adding new weapons. (Sprites and mechanics already ready, just lack laziness letting put in the game)
- Improvements in Zombie Pathfinding.
- Add new maps.
- A Good Menu and a better UI.
- Have a list of all the rooms that are playing on the network.
- Corrections for bugged Sprites.
- Bugs Fixed.
Possible post-release implementations (does not mean they will be done or i gonna do that, depend on feedback):
- Players Join in a Current Match.
- Server for online matches with support for more than 50 players.
- Inventory for items.
- Support Mods.
- Community items.
(depending on the feedbacks and if the developers want it, PixelZ Zombies Wars can become paid! but everyone who already has the game on your phone will continue with it.)
"Oh My Lord, you intend to sell this crap???"
Nothing definite yet, but it would be for $1 and depends on feedback.
(This is a game made in a short time by only one person, it's still improving slowly with the time I have. The initial intention was to perfect my knowledge of multiplayers games.)
Current version: 0.1.6.2
- WASD - Move Char
- Space - Shoot
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Difficult, lan-game, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Pixel Art, Unity, Zombies|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Portugal)|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Update v0.1.6.3 - Better Server ConnectionSep 17, 2018
- Update v0.1.6.2 - Bugs? even more!Sep 11, 2018
- Update v0.1.6.1 - Sprite Bugs have been exterminated!Sep 07, 2018